You will be challenged, you’ll be inspired,
you’ll be a part of a business where your input directly counts
|Location:||Isle of Man|
|Reports to:||Financial Controller|
About the role
Working within our busy and dynamic finance team you will be responsible for day to day management accounting duties including:
- Producing month-end consolidated management accounts
- Producing other weekly/monthly financial reports as required
- Develop efficient month-end processes and system improvements
- Balance sheet reconciliations for TB review
- Performance review and P&L variance analysis
- VAT returns
- Assist with preparation of audited financial statements and annual audit process
- Preparation of annual budgets and monthly forecasts
- Various other general finance tasks
If you are confident, hardworking and not afraid of a challenge this could be the role for you!
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in preparing consolidated financial statements, management accounts and liaising with external auditors
- Ideally ACA or ACCA newly qualified accountant, although qualified by experience candidates will be considered
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Hard working and able to work to tight deadlines
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive package
- Bonus scheme and recognition awards
- Company-wide pension scheme
- Private health insurance
- Gym membership
- Personal development and training
- Generous holiday allowance and paid bank holidays
- Extra half day holiday on your birthday every year
- Family friendly with maternity/paternity allowance
- Wide range of social events including legendary Christmas and summer parties
- Excellent exposure in a fast-paced environment whilst being challenged and rewarded
What to expect from a career with us
We’re young, energetic and growing fast, which means we’re always on the look-out for people who share our passions, dedication and will grow with us.
We promise that when you start your career with us, you’ll never stop learning and you’ll never stop being challenged.
If you fit the bill, get in contact. We’d love to hear from you.
We’re not your average company
We work hard but we play harder. Everyone’s input counts.
Whether you’re an assistant or a director, you know that your role is going to make a difference to the success of the company.
Got what it takes?
Get in touch using the application form below.
When applying for the role, we’d appreciate a cover letter (please keep it under a printed page), an up-to-date CV, and links to any additional, relevant materials such as a portfolio for creative work.
plan.com is underpinned by Bramden Investments along with Vannin Capital, which is one of the world's largest and most experienced dispute resolution funders.
We’re technology-led and invest heavily in our award-winning online portal, which our partners use to generate quotes, close deals and manage customers.
Thanks to our portal, we’ve torn up the rulebook and changed the industry. It gives our partners unprecedented levels of flexibility and control, helping them to open and close deals, as well as deliver exceptional service even when they’re away from their desks.
Along with our outstanding customer service and impressive commercials, it’s the reason we’re number one.
Why work on the Isle of Man?
The Isle of Man is safe, social, attractive and offers low tax rates.
Rugged coastlines and rural landscapes make the Isle of Man a stunning place to work.
Whether you grew up here or you’re new to the island, a career at plan.com not only provides a fantastic working environment surrounded by amazing people and exciting work, but being based on a stunning island ensures that you will find the right balance between work, relaxation and adventure.