Expect the exceptional
You will be challenged, you’ll be inspired and, whatever your role, you’ll
be a part of a business where your input directly counts
Customer Services Executive
|Location:||Isle of Man|
|Reports to:||Customer Services Manager|
About the role
Due to our rapid and accelerating growth, plan.com is looking to recruit experienced Customer Services Executives, who will be responsible for:
- Developing and using their customer services expertise to identify and resolve customer queries in a timely manner
- Handling inbound and outbound calls to our customers, responding to a diverse range of problems and requests
- Achieving individual, and contributing to department, SLAs and KPIs ensuring value added service to our customers and best practice is followed
- Identifying risks and opportunities for improvement, delivering simple, effective ways to improve the service we offer to our customers
- Escalating issues where appropriate to the Customer Services Manager
- Ensuring that all customers experience an exceptional level of service
- Relevant experience and a proven track record in a customer services role
- Retentions experience is desirable, but not essential
- Excellent communication skills on all levels
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Sound numerical skills
- Sense of urgency and the ability to work in a fast-paced office environment
- Deadline focused with ability to prioritise tasks
- Flexible and multi-tasking ability to produce results
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel
All plan.com employees must present a professional, efficient image at all times and undertake any tasks reasonably requested of them by the company.
We’re looking for somebody with:
- A can-do attitude – prepared to ‘go the extra mile’
- Lots of energy – a team player who can work off their own initiative
- A heightened sense of urgency
- A curious learner with an interest in professional development
- Actively demonstrate a passion for the business
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive package
- Bonus scheme and recognition awards
- Company-wide pension scheme
- Private health insurance
- Gym membership
- Personal development and training
- Generous holiday allowance and paid bank holidays
- Extra half day holiday on your birthday every year
- Family friendly with maternity/paternity allowance
- Wide range of social events including legendary Christmas and summer parties
- Excellent exposure in a fast-paced environment whilst being challenged and rewarded
What to expect from a career at plan.com
plan.com launched in October 2013. We’re young, energetic and growing fast, which means we’re always on the look-out for people who share our passions, dedication and will grow with us.
We promise that when you start your career with us, you’ll never stop learning and you’ll never stop being challenged.
If you fit the bill, get in contact. We’d love to hear from you.
We’re not your average company
We work hard but we play harder. Everyone’s input counts.
Whether you’re an assistant or a director, you know that your role is going to make a difference to the success of the company.
Got what it takes?
Get in touch using the application form below.
When applying for the role, we’d appreciate a cover letter (please keep it under a printed page), an up-to-date CV, and links to any additional, relevant materials such as a portfolio for creative work.
plan.com is the UK’s fastest growing business communications provider.
We’re technology-led and invest heavily in our award-winning online portal, which our partners use to generate quotes, close deals and manage customers.
Thanks to our portal, we’ve torn up the rulebook and changed the industry. It gives our partners unprecedented levels of flexibility and control, helping them to open and close deals, as well as deliver exceptional service even when they’re away from their desks.
Along with our outstanding customer service and impressive commercials, it’s the reason we’re number one.
Why work on the isle of man?
The Isle of Man is safe, social, attractive and offers low tax rates.
Rugged coastlines and rural landscapes make the Isle of Man a stunning place to work.
Whether you grew up here or you’re new to the island, a career at plan.com not only provides a fantastic working environment surrounded by amazing people and exciting work, but being based on a stunning island ensures that you will find the right balance between work, relaxation and adventure.