DEFINED TERMS: In these terms and conditions:
Plan.com Charity Committee ("Charity Committee") is an Isle of Man charitable committee which is registered with the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission.
plan.com Santa’s on a Bike tombola means a tombola/raffle/prize draw which is being run by the Charity Committee
Ticket means a ticket for plan.com Santa’s on a Bike tombola
Entrant means the holder of a Ticket.
PLAN.COM SANTA’S ON A BIKE TOMBOLA
- plan.com Santa’s on a Bike tombola is promoted on behalf of Charity Committee.
- Charity Committee is an Isle of Man organisation and is registered with the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission.
- plan.com Santa’s on a Bike tombola is a ‘society lottery’ for the purposes of the Gaming, Betting and Lotteries Act 1988 (as amended).
- These terms and Conditions are the rules of plan.com Santa’s on a Bike tombola. Purchasing a ticket is agreement from the Entrant to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Charity Committee reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant it believes, in its absolute discretion, has breached these terms and conditions in any way.
- An application for entry into plan.com Santa’s on a Bike tombola must be by way of purchasing a ticket. Only tickets for which full payment has been received either in the form of cash or cleared funds are eligible to win the prize.
- To enter plan.com Santa’s on a Bike tombola, the Entrant must be aged 16 (sixteen) years or over.
- A person’s status and rights as an Entrant are not transferrable.
- All Tickets for plan.com Santa’s on a Bike tombola will be priced at £1.00.
- The draw for plan.com Santa’s on a Bike tombola will be made at The Hospice, Strang Rd, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM4 4RP at 3pm on Saturday 10th December 2022
- All Ticket sales are final, and no refunds will be made at any time. All entrants acknowledge that their payment to enter the draw does not guarantee that they will win a prize.
- When the draw is made, the first Ticket out of the proverbial hat will win the first prize (as published at www.plan.com/soab at the time of the draw). The second Ticket out of the hat will win the 2nd prize on the list, and so on until all prizes have been allocated to Tickets drawn. For any prizes not claimed, as detailed below, a further Ticket will be drawn and a new winner declared for the vacated prize.
- All tickets ‘drawn’ will be done so by a party independent to the plan.com Santa’s on a Bike tombola team at the time and date specified above. It is not necessary for an Entrant to be present at the draw to win a prize but they are welcome to attend. If for any reason plan.com Santa’s on a Bike tombola draw date needs to be deferred from that stated on the Ticket, all reasonable steps will be taken to ensure participants are made aware of the changes. If a participant in the raffle is unable to be contacted within 3 months of the draw date they will forfeit their right to win any prizes. The Promoter will pick a another ticket randomly after the 3 months and notify the new winner.
- The numbers of the winning Tickets will be published by Charity Committee via such media outlets as Charity Committee determines, including, without limitation, Facebook, Twitter and websites.
- The winning Entrants will be notified in person by letter; telephone or email and will be advised of the time and manner in which the prize can be claimed.
- It is the responsibility of the Entrant to provide Charity Committee with their accurate and up-to-date contact details at the time of Ticket purchase. Charity Committee will not be liable for any failure or inability to contact any Entrant due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact details provided by an Entrant.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to take part in promotional activity with Charity Committee & any promotional partners. These organisations reserve the right to use the name of the winner, their photograph and audio/visual recordings of them in any publicity.
- Charity Committee shall not be liable to any Entrant or any other person for any loss or damage suffered or arising from the refusal of any Application or any event beyond the reasonable control of Charity Committee.
- Any Entrant who has any complaint should refer the same to the Directors for determination. Entrants should address a written complaint to the Directors, Plan.com, 2nd Floor IOMA House, Hope St, Douglas, Isle of Man IM1 1AP. In the event a complaint cannot be resolved directly between Charity Committee and the Entrant, complainants should contact the Gambling Supervision Commission by emailing [email protected]
- plan.com Santa’s on a Bike tombola is operated under Isle of Man Law and all Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Isle of Man Courts.
- Charity Committee is committed to protecting Entrant’s privacy. Data that is collected from an Entrant is used lawfully in accordance with the laws of the Isle of Man and is used solely for the purpose of processing lottery chance.
- Charity Committee reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. If Charity Committee does this, it will publish the amended rules at www.plan.com/soab/tombola
- The promoter of plan.com Santa’s on a Bike tombola is Neil Kelly, who is a member of Charity Committee authorised by its governing body to act as such.
- No Members of plan.com Santa’s on a Bike tombola team are permitted to purchase raffle tickets.
- plan.com Santa’s on a Bike tombola is a form of gambling. Please play responsibly. Charity Committee is dedicated to providing Entrants with a responsible gaming environment and to help prevent compulsive usage of or underage access plan.com Santa’s on a Bike tombola. Players have the opportunity to exclude themselves from entry by providing the Lottery Operator with their name, address & email address in order that the Lottery Operator can decline an application from a player who wishes to utilise such a control.
- A copy of these terms and conditions may be obtained at www.plan.com/soab/tombola or by contacting 07624 337248.
- Please keep the ticket as proof of purchase.
Charity Committee ‘plan.com Santa’s on a Bike tombola’ Terms and Conditions Version 1.
20 November 2022.